The Classic is equipped with ventilated sideplates in the new version. Beneath the stunning looks of the new Classic fly reel is the ultra-modern Power Matrix Drag System. This monstrous braking system will subdue the strongest of fish in the harshest conditions. The completely waterproof drag system benefits from a pronounced 'click' that signals “fish on” through your ears into your every vein.
The Classic is completely corrosion resistant and benefits from a new ergonomic handle design with integrated leader retainer on the counterbalance. Each reel is individually numbered and presented in a handcrafted leather case. With its old world ‘classic' looks and ultra-modern braking power, you will get the best of both worlds. We call it tradition with an attitude.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanised components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Precisely counterbalanced.
Please note: Model 4-6# does not have the Power matrix drag system. It comes with a very light and smooth adjustable click and drag which functions in both directions. This function is designed only to prevent spool overrun.
Classic Reel Specifications